Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Abandon all hope ye who enter here / Porzućcie wszelką nadzieję, ci którzy tu wchodzicie

*ENG*

Let's start with a bang: my backlog. As even reaching my actual "shelf of shame" full of unpainted models requires moving several armies of unpainted mans, I might as well come out and admit what I'm dealing with:

INFINITY:
Combined Army: 32 Morats, 30 Shasvastii, 24 vanilla
Yu Jing: 16 Chinese, 22 Japanese, 34 vanilla
6 mercenaries & others

SAGA
42 Vikings

REAPER BONES KICKSTARTER
~250, I'm not counting it.

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (+ expansions), 1st and 2nd ed.: 187

Several dozens of random single minis, but I'm planning to save those for breaks or weird moods, so I'm not counting them.

So far I've got like 650+ models, counting monsters/vehicles/other large minis as singles. It seems a lot and it is, that's why I took a commission for:

Descent 1 & 2: ~220
Zombicide: 71
RuneWars: a f*ckton and a half
plus some expansions, Mansion of Madness, maybe something else. At least I'm getting something off it ;)

This will serve as a starting point, if I manage regular progress I'll update this list every few months so I can see how far I've come in dismantling it (and how much more useless crap I've brought home in the meantime).



*PL*

Dobra, na początek z grubej rury: backlog. Nawet dobranie się do właściwej "półki wstydu" pełnej niepomalowanych ludzików wymaga przegrzebania kilku niedokończonych ekip, więc równie dobrze mogę wyjść do ludzi i przyznać się, z czym się aktualnie zmagam:

INFINITY
Kombinat: 32 Moraci, 30 Shasvastii, 24 ogólne
Yu Jing: 16 Chińczyków, 22 Japońców, 34 ogólne
6 Najemników itp.

SAGA
42 Wikingów

REAPER BONES KICKSTARTER
ok. 250

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (plus dodatki), 1. i 2. edycja: 187

Kilkadziesiąt przypadkowych pojedynczych figurek, ale te będę malował "od przypadku" lub jako przerywnik.

Na razie wychodzi jakieś 650+ modeli (pragnę zauważyć, że liczę smoki, mechy i inne ciężkie jednostki jako pojedyncze). Mało? Pewnie dlatego dałem się wrobić w malowanie dla kolegi:

Descent 1 i 2: ok. 220
Zombicide: 71
RuneWars: W ch*j i trochę
plus jakieś dodatki, Mansion of Madness itp. Przynajmniej coś z tego mam ;)

Ta lista jest punktem wyjścia. Na razie to tak zostawiam, a jeśli uda mi się regularnie malować i wrzucać notki, co parę miesięcy będę wrzucał update dla sprawdzenia, jak daleko zaszedłem w jej likwidacji (i ile nowych śmieci do pomalowania naznosiłem w międzyczasie :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment